About Wives & Mommas

Welcome beautiful Wives and mommies!! I’m a new wife.. well if you call being married for two and half years new…then yeah 🙂 and a mommy for 18months and counting…Phewww! I bet you yummy mommies will agree with me when i say that’s the most challenging part of our lives, but of course the most beautiful and incredible moments we will not change anything for. 
We do it all, some of us are career women, mothers, wives, cook, clean, shop, lift your little one with one hand whilst holding grocery bags with the other..i know i certainly do that half the time….I’ll be sharing my random thoughts and every day experience with you all,..So lets begin.. 🙂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My First Year of Being a Wife

First year of Marriage chronicles: Pick your Battles

He Proposed!, I'm getting Married..!!!